Name: Natalie. Or Natasha. I'm whatever you like :D
Location: Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg.
Describe yourself using some positive adjectives (at least three!): Helpful, trustful, cheerful, smart, gentle.
Describe yourself using some negative adjectives (at least three!): Touchy, characterless, hypocrite, stubborn, shy.
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, drawing, design, languages and etc.
What would you say are your strengths?:
- I like to help others very much, though I can complaint before doing anything.
- I'm very lively and cheerful if you get to know me.
- I've never meant to brag, but I can call myself a smart person. Just not in the school subjects way (excluding languages, I'm close to perfect in it). Though I can understand anything even in my hated subjects.
- I can cheer up with just a single smile. Also quality from the same category: I always try not to do things that can disappoint someone (unless it's beating my stupid classmate). I dislike quarrels, and I'm always trying to prevent them. Kind-hearted... much?
- I have an excellent behavior at school (i.e. I'm polite), teachers love me for that xD
- I treasure my friends and losing them is like dying to me, if something like this happens I do my best to bring them back.
What would you say are your weaknesses?:
- I'm very touchy. Anyone can hurt my feelings, and sometimes I can't do anything about my overflowing anger. I can cry or sream when I dislike anything (hah, only with my friends & family). When I want to do it in front of other people I try to be conservative and just calm down.
- I'm kind of characterless. I always need someone's help and appreciation. My family blame me for the lack of independence pretty often ^^; Because of this, I'm quite shy sometimes. And I express my shyness in a weird way: I'm trying to act 'cool & cold & uncaring'. I don't know why I do that though, it's definitely not my character, because I'm impulsive and do care about a whole bunch of things ^^;; Maybe I'm just afraid of people disliking me for my hyper (okay... not hyper, let's say talkative!) personality?
- I can totally call myself a hypocrite. Usually I say one thing and think another. It is because I don't want anyone (including me) to be hurt because of my honest words.
- I'm quite stubborn. If I really want something, I get it.
- I love sarcasm.
What are you afraid of?: Losing loved people.
Do you believe in magic?: Yes, of course :)
Do you believe in happy endings?: ... yes! It can happen if you want it to happen!
What is your favorite fairy tale? Why? (We’ll accept myth/legend if you prefer.): I guess my favorite fairy-tale is Sleeping Beauty. I love how it has a dreamy feel in it.
Which appeals more…
Fame or Fortune? Both can be.
Impulse or Planning? Planning. I always think before I act. Sometimes I want to be a lot more impulsive, being cautious IS boring :/
Family or Friends? Family, because they will never leave you no matter what.
Heart over mind or Mind over heart?: Heart over mind.
Is the glass half-empty or half-full?: Half-full.
If you alone could save the world, but you had to risk losing your family in the process, would you still do it? (Please answer with more than one word.): No. I can't manage to risk my family, because it's the most precious thing in this world for me. You know, if they are not here, then the world doesn't matter to me anymore.
If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? Finally finding my love, I think? Or just happines for me and everyone else.
Sum yourself up in one word: Unique!
Are you willing to be voted as a character of the opposite gender?: Yup, I don't mind that.